hi everyone. today i am sharing my tree house story. just click the link tree house
Hi everyone today we had to make paper planes. we had to make 5 paper plans and we had to work out the average and total. I only made 5 paper planes the longest distance was 9 meters. the worst plane got 1 meter and that was the great south bay
hi everyone today im goverment 3 levels of govermet
hi everyone we h ad to make a paper bridge and you could only use one meter of string and 8 pieces of A4 paper it had to be 30 centimeters wide and we had to measure how much weight it could hold are bridge failed though.
hi everyone today I have done a word document about bridges. We had to chose 5 bridges and wright why we like them but we weren’t meant to be talking about the looks, bridgs
hi everyone today i am talking about my m&m maths, we got a small pack of m&ms and we had to guess how much was in the pack then we opened the pack i had 14 m&ms 6 where brown 1 was yellow 3 reds 2 green 1 blue 1 orange.
hi everyone today i am going to talk about my goals for this term and how i will accomplish them.
Reading goal: read back over the text so I completely understand the text.
- when i am confused i will read back
- to prove i understand what i read i will wright a re-cap in my diary
- i will wright how much pages i have read in my diary
writing goal: i will work on my spelling and punctuation
- i will go over my writing fixing spelling mistakes
- i will read over my text and if i don’t know how to spell it i will underline it
- i will test my spelling each week
maths goal: to learn all my times tables
- try to learn one or two times table a week
- testing myself at home
- remember to practice my times table
self goal: be organised
- to have everything i need on my table when i need
- not having to rely on anybody
- remember to have the supplies i need
today i am comparing alice and wonderland book vs film to be honest my favourite is the book because the book was first and its the original and it is the true story because the movie is completely different and the movie has filler compared to the book. i saw the movie and i read the book and they where nothing alike.
Hi today i am talking about paper planes and about what I think its about here is the link paper planes i also saw the trailer and here is what i think about it, i think it’s about a boy who grows up in a single parent family because you never see his mum in the trailer. and if he can make a plane fly 25 meters he can make it into the competition, i think that the movie is set in Australia because the championships are in syden.