Jeremy’s adventure!!!!

Hi amazing people!!!

On Tuesday I came to school not looking at the board. It said guest speaker around about 11:00 AM, I did not notice it. But when it came everyone was going to the other room because it was on, when I looked on the board I did not know what it meant, but I could act like I did. It was someone how came in, his name was Jeremy. He rode his bike all around the world, but not everywhere but almost!! We looked at his blog the day before and hear is his blog (click on the blue or purple word ^_^) He had an awesome time but I am not going to spoil it for you ;). Some people got to ask him a question, I got to ask him a question ^_^! It was about Japan, if you did not know I LOVE JAPAN AND NORWAY!! He got to see lots of wonderful people and see amazing sites! I would love to go on an adventure someday, if I do or I go on a holiday I will tell you guys all about it. That’s all I have to say for now, but remember to look at the link and bye-bye =^-^=               

4 thoughts on “Jeremy’s adventure!!!!”

1. Hi Charli,
    Do you think Jeremy had a bigger message for us? What do you think he was trying to get us to believe?
    Your question about Japan was a great fat question. Did his answer make you think anything different about Japan?
    Miss C.

1. Hi Miss C (I am so tired!)
      I think that he wanted to say that we could do anything if we try and it dose not matter how old you are.
      I will always love Japan!! Hearing good things about Japan Makes me love it more!

2. Hi Charli,
    I think that you have explained about Jeremy’s adventure very well. I liked how you explained that he went around the world but not completely.
    What makes you want to go to Japan and Norway? Where else in the world would you like to go and why?
    From Tori.

1. Hi tori!
      I want to go Japan for so many resons and Norway is just pretty, I have always wanted to go to japan for all the pretty things there is and anime. If you could go anywhere around the world where would you go O.o?