Area, Hypothesis and pentomines

Hi people

Well today I going to talk about pentomines, Hypothesis and area .

This year I have learnt lots about pentomines like some rules like corners can’t touch, and it has to be made up of 5 squares. This is my Hypothesis for area:  for area I think that they will be some will the same and some will not. I was right but when I was working I remember that they will all be the same because they are made up of 5 squares so they would all be the same, so with that all the area for the pentomines are all the same. My next Hypothesis is with the perimeter and that is: I don’t think the perimeter will be the same for everyone. And I was right they were all the same expect for the p shape pentomines. So this is the end for this post but tell me what you like or dislike about pentomines?

Sentences Charli.

djdcj

5 thoughts on “Area, Hypothesis and pentomines”

1. Hi Charli,
    That pentominoes games sure is fun!
    Those hypothesis were really well thought out. Well done 🙂
    I like how pentominoes remind me of Tetris, I really like that game. What I don’t like, is that I can only complete the pentominoes game on level easy!
    Good luck with the hypothesis,
    Littlestar

1. hi little star
      i like Tetris too 😛 i think that it is a good game it also think that pentominoes is kinda like Tetris. the pentominoes game is hard!! do you favourite Pentomino??? i like the one what looks like a C ^_^

2. Hi Charli,
    That description was really descriptive. What I like about pentominoes is that when you find 1 pentominoe you actually find nearly them all. What I dislike about them is that you can’t just turn it around and say that it’s a different one but if we did that it would be cheating :(. What do you like or dislike about pentominoes? and by the way Littlestar whats the game Tetris?
    Emily

1. hi Emily
      thank you for that comment it was nice. I like Pentominoes because they are all different shapes! but i don’t like them because they can be confusing sometimes.

3. Hi Emily,
    Tetris is basically like the pemtominoes games, only you can change the way the pentominoes sit… which makes it a little eaiser to win.

And yeah Emily, I totally agree with you, Charli did describe things really well. I think I hei did describe things really well!! I learnt tons from just reading that.